The house is a purpose built fully equipped holiday house sleeping 33 and can accommodate 80 on a daily basis. All areas of the house are suitable for all Willow Tree users.
There are two dormitories with substantial pine bunk beds; one room sleeps 16 and the other 10. Both Leaders’ rooms have twin beds with en suite shower rooms. There is an additional bedroom with one bunk bed and one single bed with an en suite shower room with disabled access. Bedding is not provided and we recommend that a fitted sheet is used on the beds even with a sleeping bag.
The main bathroom has 3 shower cubicles, 6 washbasins and 6 toilets.
The kitchen is very well equipped with two large gas range cookers, 2 fridges, freezer, microwave, double sink unit & separate hand washing sink.
The training and function room is large and bright with field views and floor to ceiling windows. There are 10 easy chairs, 16 folding tables and 80 folding chairs. WiFi access is available. There are whiteboards, notice boards, a television, video and DVD/CD player and a projector is also available to hire.
- Two dormitories with bunk beds, one for 16, one for 10. We recommend that a fitted sheet is used on the beds even with a sleeping bag
- Two Leaders rooms with two single beds and ensuite facilities
- One room with a single bed and bunk bed with disabled facilities
- Fully equipped with pots and pans, utensils, serving dishes, chopping boards, knives, etc.
- Double sink and drainer and extra washing up bowls
- 2 gas cookers each with 4 burners, grill, large and small ovens
- Electric urn, 2 electric kettles, microwave oven, large toaster
- 2 fridges and a freezer
- Crockery and cutlery for 36 place settings
- Carpeted floor
- 10 easy chairs
- Small sink set into worktop
- Hatch to kitchen
- 2 vacuum cleaners, mops and buckets, dustpan and brushes
- Cleaning solutions for floors and toilets are provided
- 6 washbasins
- 3 showers
- 6 toilets
- 8 large and 8 small melamine Gopak tables
- Up to 80 folding chairs
- Washing line and airer – please bring your own pegs
- CD player is provided in Leaders’ rooms
- Internet access is available at Willow Tree Centre
- Recycling bags for recycling rubbish are provided
Click here to view the House Inventory